Credit Card Processing
Accepting credit card payments doesn’t have to be a labyrinth of hidden fees and bad contracts. We can set you up with the right payment processor at stellar low rates.
What separates our credit card processing service from the rest? We’re independent, work with multiple payment processors to secure good deals for our clients, and will tailor your rates and services to match your company’s payment needs.
Our service includes:
To get your free phone consultation, simply hire us to be your Arizona registered agent or to form your business in Arizona, and select the “Free Credit Card Processing Consultation” option on the order form.
(Or, if you’re already one of our clients, you can sign up for your free consultation using your secure client login instead.)
We’ll reach out to you by email within a few business days and tell you when to expect a call.
Here’s How Our Credit Card Processing Service Works
Our credit card processing service starts with your free in-house phone consultation. We take our time to understand your business and generate your free quote. From there, you have the option to sign up with a payment processor through us.
Here’s the rundown of our service:
- We learn about your business. To put together your customized quote, we make sure that your free phone consultation covers all of your business’s payment processing needs, including discussing your business type and sales information.
- We come up with a free quote for you. After your free phone consultation, we get to work curating a rates package for your business. You’ll be able to see your free quote in your secure client account and, if you accept, we move on to the application. If the quote doesn’t match what you had in mind, we can discuss other options.
- We guide you through completing the application. Based on the rates and contract terms we’ve discussed, the next step is completing and submitting your application. We walk you through that process to make sure everything goes smoothly.
- The processor’s underwriters reach out to you. We bow out for this part because your processor’s underwriter will dive into the specifics of your business’s financial situation. We’re not interested in eavesdropping. If your application isn’t approved, we can regroup and discuss your options.
- We’re by your side for good. Once you’re set up with a payment processor, we don’t up and leave. Getting a low-cost rates package and contract terms is just the beginning. We’re ready to monitor your account, answer your questions, and help keep your processor honest year after year.
Why We Can Get You a Better Deal
The key to getting a great deal on payment processing is to find the right advocate with the right motivation. If the person who signs you up is looking to make a quick buck, you can expect your markups to be set higher.
So what motivates us? Saving your business money. Here are the reasons we can do that:
- Credit card processing isn’t our main gig. Our revenue comes primarily from providing Arizona registered agent, LLC formation, and incorporation services. That means we don’t need mark you up excessively for credit card processing. You’re already our client. Our goal is to keep you as our client, so we’re motivated to keep your costs low.
- We work with multiple processors. That means we never have to settle for a bad deal. We can shop your account until we find the right processor at the right price for your business.
- We prioritize transparent interchange-plus pricing. You know that saving money isn’t just about the up front cost. You want to stay on top of your merchant statements and understand how your processing costs work. A transparent interchange-plus pricing plan allows you to do just that—not to mention it’s a more cost-effective model than flat-rate and tiered pricing plans.
We’re not just going to get you a better deal, though. We’re with you for the long haul, so if you ever see something fishy in your statements, we can audit your statements by request.
Sign up today and start taking payments!
Credit Card Processing
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I accept card payments?
Accepting card payments is practically a necessity today. It doesn’t matter if you’re running a brick-and-mortar store or an online business—customers today expect a variety of payment options. When you sign up with a payment processor through us, we can help you cover the full range of payment options your business needs—whether that’s credit cards, debit cards, EBT payments, eChecks, or more.
If I’m already a client, do I still get a free consultation?
Absolutely! Our existing clients can request a free credit card consultation through their online account.
Will Arizona Registered Agent LLC be my payment processor?
No. Our role is to help you determine the payment options you need, help you find the right processor, negotiate your rates, and then provide front-line customer support after that. Your processor—the company you’ll sign an agreement with—is who handles the actual processing when you accept credit card payments at your business.
Why can’t I just go directly to the payment processor?
You absolutely can go straight to the processor. Just keep in mind that you’ll still be dealing with a sales agent who will determine the rates you’ll pay, and that agent’s bottom line will play a key role in deciding your overall processing costs. Our special value is that we don’t need to make much from signing up merchants with a payment processor, so we can work to keep your rates low.
Do I pay you or the payment processor?
You’ll pay the payment processor for their services, and the processor handles our compensation separately.
How do you determine my processing fees?
We gather information about your business type, sales volume, average ticket, and preferred payment methods in order to determine the best rates for your business. These details will help us work up a rates package tailored to your business’s particular needs.
What is interchange-plus pricing?
Interchange-plus pricing is the most transparent and cost-effective pricing model in the card payment industry, and it’s our preferred pricing model across the board. With interchange-plus pricing, your processing costs will be broken up into interchange fees, card brand fees, and your processor’s markups and other service fees—so that it’s always clear why you’re paying the fees you pay.